Glow Trio Pack
Glow Trio Pack
This product is made to order and may take up to 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect
Our Glow Trio Pack contains the perfect starter routine for maintaining natural, hydrated skin that glows from within. The ideal gift for anyone who hopes to counteract visible skin dullness, dehydration or signs of ageing.
Gel Cleanse: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance)
B Complex Serum: Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Pantolactone, 3-Aminopropan-1-ol
Peptide Moisturiser: Niacinamide, Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-12, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbomer, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid
Green Clay Mask: Aqua, Illite clay, Kaolin clay, Smectite clay, Macadamia oil, Shea butter, Cetyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Vitamin E, Aloe vera juice, Cucumber fragrance, Soya bean oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Glycerine, Disodium EDTA
Gel Cleanse transforms in your hands from a smooth, clear gel to a gentle and milky cleansing foam, drawing out impurities, pollutants, makeup and excess oil. It rinses off cleanly, leaving your skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. This low-irritation formula contains cucumber fruit extract, an antioxidant suitable for even sensitive or reactive skin.
B Complex Serum contains a carefully developed combination of three popular actives; hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and pro-vitamin B5, renowned for enhancing moisture and restoring natural skin balance. Tackling a number of common skin concerns all in one, this versatile serum will smoothen and revitalise your complexion.
Peptide Moisturiser is packed with a mixture of serious skin care heavy lifters – three kinds of peptides and niacinamide. Nourish your skin and renew its glowing vibrance while keeping visible fine lines and wrinkles at bay. This formula takes advantage of peptides as a gentler alternative to vitamin A or retinol containing products.
Green Clay Mask is a relaxing treatment rich in nourishing oils and minerals. French green clay cleanses deeply and draws out impurities, while macadamia oil, soybean oil, shea butter and aloe vera soothe and protect your skin from dehydration.
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Our skin care products do not contain sunscreen; we recommend the application of broad spectrum (SPF 30 or higher) sunscreen daily as a final step after your morning skin care routine
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply Peptide Moisturiser at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution, Pigment Control), retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream), or vitamin C (e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum); combining these may reduce the effectiveness of peptides
Gel Cleanse: Moisten face and hands with water. Dispense one to two pumps of gel into your hands and work into a lather. Massage over the face using circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. To remove makeup, cleanse twice. You can also use a damp, soft face towel while rinsing off this formula to help remove heavy or stubborn makeup.
B Complex Serum: Smooth a small amount with gentle, upward motions onto clean, dry skin as often as you like. This formula is best used before applying moisturiser for an extra hydration boost.
Peptide Moisturiser: Apply one to two pumps to the face and neck, once or twice a day.
Green Clay Mask: Scoop out the desired amount of Green Clay Mask and mix it with a little warm water in your hands until it becomes a smooth creamy paste. Apply an even layer to dry skin over the entire face, avoiding the eye area, and allow it to dry. To remove, use a damp cloth, pressing gently down with your fingertips. Dampening the mask allows it to return to a creamy consistency for easy removal. Once thoroughly removed, apply serums and moisturisers.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.