This product is made to order and may take up to 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect
Peptide Moisturiser is packed with a mixture of serious skin care heavy lifters – three kinds of peptides and niacinamide. Nourish your skin and renew its glowing vibrance while keeping visible fine lines and wrinkles at bay. This formula takes advantage of peptides as a gentler alternative to vitamin A or retinol containing products.
Niacinamide, Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-12, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbomer, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid
- Contains three kinds of peptides – promotes collagen for fuller looking skin, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) – antioxidant, anti-irritant, maintains and protects skin condition, active blemish control, improves dull or uneven skin tone, maintains moisture, allows moisture and actives to target problem skin, reduces the appearance of pores, promotes collagen for fuller looking skin, promotes ceramides for visible skin renewal, combats oiliness
- Contains vitamin E – antioxidant, maintains and protects skin condition, targets the dermal matrix, supports skin structure and locks in moisture, helps soothe stressed and irritated skin
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – dehydration, dullness, visible signs of ageing
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Our skin care products do not contain sunscreen; we recommend the application of broad spectrum (SPF 30 or higher) sunscreen daily as a final step after your morning skin care routine
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Active ingredients in other skin care products may reduce the effectiveness of peptides. For best results, apply Peptide Moisturiser at least two hours apart from:
- Acids – e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution
- Retinol / Vitamin A – e.g. Vitamin A Cream
- Vitamin C – e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum
Apply one to two pumps to the face and neck, once or twice a day. This moisturiser is designed to be applied after lighter products such as serums.
This product does not contain sunscreen. If applying during the day, use a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen on treated areas for protection against sun damage.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.