Vitamin A Cream
Vitamin A Cream
This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Vitamin A Cream packs a lot of skin-perfecting punch, restoring bounce, resilience and youthful glow to the skin. It works to target skin texture and tone, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Continued use over time offers a multitude of benefits, including a brightened, more even-looking complexion and fewer signs of ageing.
Vitamin A Cream has been specially designed to restore blemish-prone skin by purifying and visibly repairing pimples, and rebalancing oiliness.
WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects; if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not use vitamin A products without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Contains vitamin A (retinol) – calm redness and blemishes, visible skin repair and renewal, maintains and protects skin condition, maintains skin thickness, promotes collagen for fuller looking skin, supports antibacterial function of skin, combats oiliness
- Skin types – all skin types, especially normal to oily skin
- Skin concerns – blemishes, dullness, visible signs of ageing, skin texture, uneven skin tone
Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Polysorbate 80
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This formula contains vitamin A (also called retinol, retinoids, or retinoic acid).
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects; if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not use vitamin A products without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use this product with other medicines, supplements, or topical products that contain vitamin A or are related to vitamin A unless otherwise directed by a health professional. This includes products containing isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane®, Oratane®, Dermatane™), tretinoin (e.g. ReTrieve®, Stieva-A™, Acnatac®), vitamin A, retinol, retinoids or retinoic acid. If you are unsure if a product contains vitamin A or works similarly to vitamin A, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution, Pigment Control), retinol / vitamin A, or vitamin C (e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing peptides (e.g. Eye Cu, Peptide Moisturiser); combining these may reduce effectiveness of peptides
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of cream to the face and neck at night. Initially, use once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, then finally each evening as tolerated. Carefully avoid the lips, eyes, eyelids, and corners of eyes.
If sensitisation occurs (redness, flaking, tenderness, or drying of skin), reduce frequency of use or dilute by mixing one pump of the product with a small amount of unmedicated moisturiser. If sensitisation persists, discontinue use.
Storage & Expiry
This product is best used within 6 months after opening. Stop using if there are any changes in product appearance, texture or odour.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets. Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.