This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
This is a Pharmacy Medicine and can be ordered by contacting Artisan ChemistPlease Contact Us to Order
Pigment Control was developed by pairing two effective ingredients for balancing uneven skin tone and discolouration. Watch brown spots or clusters fade and give way to a visibly clearer, more luminous complexion. For optimal results use this product in the same routine as other formulas which target uneven skin tone, such as Vitamin C 15% Serum or B Complex Serum.
WARNING – If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour, become enlarged or itchy, or bleeds, do not use this product, see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children. Do not use near the eyes. Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe. If fading is not evident in three months, seek doctor’s advice.
Active ingredients: Hydroquinone 2%, Kojic Acid 2%
Cream base ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Isohexadecane, Polyurethane-39, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate-13, Isododecane, Stearyl behenate, PEG-75 stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, C13-C15 alkane, Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbic acid, Sodium bisulfite, Benzoic acid (0.09%), Sorbic acid (0.09%), Propylene Glycol (0.075%), Polysorbate 20
- Contains hydroquinone and kojic acid – reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone and discolouration
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – dullness, uneven skin tone
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Protect treated areas from the sun and apply broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) daily – Sun exposure can reduce the effectiveness of this product and worsen uneven skin tone
- If you do not see improvement within two months, discontinue use
- Do not use continuously for periods over three months without consulting a doctor
- If you have medium to dark skin it is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using this product
- WARNING – If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour, become enlarged or itchy, or bleeds, do not use this product, see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children. Do not use near the eyes. Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe. If fading is not evident in three months, seek doctor’s advice.
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, you must not use this product
- The safety of the ingredients during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution), retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream), or vitamin C (e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing peptides (e.g. Eye Cu, Peptide Moisturiser); combining these may reduce effectiveness of peptides
Apply a thin layer to areas of uneven skin tone once or twice daily for 8-12 weeks depending on skin sensitivity. After 12 weeks of continuous use, take a break from this product for 8-12 weeks (while continuing to use sunscreen daily).
This product does not contain sunscreen. If applying during the day, use a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen on treated areas for protection against sun damage.
Store all medicines out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.