This product is made to order and may take up to 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect
Oil Cleanse contains a blend of natural and organic oils which capture surface impurities, excess sebum and makeup, and gently rinses them away in a milky emulsion. While it may sound counterintuitive, oil cleansers can be beneficial to oily and blemish-prone skin by rebalancing skin moisture. This gentle formula cleanses without stripping or drying out your skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Polysorbate 80, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil (* denotes Australian Certified Organic)
- Contains organic plant oils – antioxidant, emollient effect, maintains and protects skin condition
- Contains vitamin E – antioxidant, maintains and protects skin condition, targets the dermal matrix, supports skin structure and locks in moisture, helps soothe stressed and irritated skin
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – blemishes, dehydration
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Keeping face and hands dry, dispense one to two pumps into your hands, then gently massage into skin using circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. To remove makeup, cleanse twice.
You can also use a damp, soft face towel while rinsing off this formula to help remove heavy or stubborn makeup.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.