This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
AHA/BHA Exfoliant has a dual action effect, working on the skin surface and deep within pores to clear built-up layers of dead skin, excess sebum and blemishes – leaving your skin looking smooth, hydrated, supple and radiant. The exfoliant effect mimics the natural shedding of skin during youth, reversing visible signs of ageing as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dullness and uneven skin tone. This formula is balanced to pH 3.6 for optimum effectiveness of the AHA/BHA actives.
- Contains 4% lactic acid (AHA) – exfoliates, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains 3% salicylic acid (BHA) – exfoliates, purifies and visibly repairs blackheads, whiteheads and pimples, helps soothe stressed and irritated skin
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – blemishes, dullness, visible signs of ageing, skin texture, uneven skin tone
Aqua, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid 4%, Salicylic Acid 3%
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- This product may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and other sources of UV light; sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher), and by wearing protective clothing
- Transient stinging or irritation may occur when using this product, if irritation persists, discontinue use
- If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area
- Not recommended for use on children or infants
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- People allergic to aspirin should not use this product or any other products containing salicylic acid (beta hydroxy acid)
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing peptides (e.g. Antioxidant Moisturiser, Eye Cu); this product may reduce the effectiveness of peptides
- Apply at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. Azelaic Acid 10% Solution, Pigment Control), retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream), or vitamin C (e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
How to Use
Shake well. Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face at night, once or twice a week. Wash hands after use.
Take care to avoid the lips and eye area. Do not apply to broken, cut or irritated skin.
For best results, leave on for at least six hours. Rinse solution off sooner if you experience stinging or irritation. It may be necessary to gradually increase application time to build tolerance, depending on skin sensitivity.
Storage & Expiry
This product is best used within 6 months after opening. Stop using if there are any changes in product appearance, texture or odour.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets. Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.