This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Magnesium (Mg) is a naturally occurring element with a broad range of important physiological and biochemical functions in the body.
It is a cofactor in enzymatic reactions and is involved in macronutrient degradation routes, oxidative phosphorylation, synthesis of proteins and DNA, neuromuscular excitability, and regulating parathyroid hormone (PTH) secretion.
Magnesium regulates vessel tone and blood pressure through antagonism of calcium channels.
Important: This is a compounded product that has been custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. This product has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Magnesium has been used for the following when dietary intake is inadequate:
- Support normal energy production and metabolism
- Maintain normal electrolyte balance
- Necessary for normal nerve and muscle function
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Necessary for normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Necessary for normal cell division
Active ingredients per capsule:
|Magnesium (as glycinate)
|Magnesium (as orotate)
|Magnesium (as citrate)
|Total Elemental Magnesium
Contains Microcrystalline Cellulose as base
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
- Some people experience diarrhoea as a side effect of taking magnesium. Diarrhoea can affect the way that some medicines (such as the contraceptive pill) are absorbed. If you experience any diarrhoea while taking other regular medication, talk to your doctor about the effects that diarrhoea may have had on its effectiveness.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Reduce the dosage if you experience loose stools or diarrhoea.
Storage & Expiry
Store all medicines and products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.