This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Liquid B12 contains two forms of vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. This bioactive blend is not only swiftly absorbed and efficiently utilised by the body, but it is also suitable for individuals with the MTHFR gene variation.
As a B12 supplement is often required by those following a plant-based lifestyle, our vegan-friendly Liquid B12 can effectively support this dietary need.
Important: You are receiving a compounded product that has been custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. This product has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Benefits of vitamin B12 include:
- Prevents vitamin B12 deficiency, particularly for those following plant-based diets
- Support a healthy brain and nervous system
- Support production of red blood cells
- Enhances energy production and promotes healthy metabolic function
- Prevents vitamin B12 deficiency-related memory loss
- Vital for DNA synthesis
- Research suggests supplementation with vitamin B12 supports healthy cognitive and memory function in adults
Your health practitioner or pharmacist may recommend this supplement for another reason not listed above.
This supplement is a compounded medicine that will be custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. The pharmacist will need to confirm that this product is suitable for you before supply. This supplement has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Active ingredients per 1 ml of liquid:
Contains glycerol and purified water as base
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your doctor
Do not take this supplement if:
- you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to vitamin B12, cobalt, or any other ingredient in this supplement
- it is expired or the container is damaged
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this supplement if you have, or have had, any of the following:
- Leber's disease (a hereditary eye condition)
- kidney condition, or undergoing dialysis treatment
- liver problems
- abnormal red blood cells or bone marrow problems
- genetic conditions which effect how B12 is absorbed and processed
- stomach or bowel problems which may effect how B12 is absorbed
- anaemia, folic acid deficiency or iron deficiency
If you are not sure whether you should start taking this supplement, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before use.
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
Vitamin B12 is generally considered safe, however Liquid B12 is a compounded formulation and has not been individually tested for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend that you consult a healthcare practitioner before starting any new nutritional supplement, including our product. Individual nutritional needs can greatly vary, particularly during these stages of life.
TAKING OTHER MEDICINES
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you take this supplement
- If you are about to be started on a new medicine, remind your doctor and pharmacist that you are taking this supplement
- Your doctor and pharmacist have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking this supplement
The following are side effects associated with this supplement. Do not be alarmed by this list of side effects. You may not experience any of them.
- weakness or lack of energy
- tickling or prickling, "pins and needles"
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the above side effects become too uncomfortable for you.
Stop treatment immediately and contact your doctor or pharmacist if you feel you are experiencing an allergic reaction to this supplement. Signs of an allergic reaction include shortness of breath, wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body; rash, itching or hives on the skin.
Some people may experience side effects that are not listed above. Tell your doctor if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about the side effects of this supplement.
How to Use
Take 0.5 mL - 1 mL and hold under the tongue for 20 seconds, then swallow, once a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage & Expiry
Store all medicines and products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.