Calcium D-Glucarate Powder
Calcium D-Glucarate Powder
This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Calcium D-Glucarate (Calcium D-saccharate) has been shown to promote liver detoxification by enhancing the metabolism of hormones and environmental toxins. It also helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
Important: This is a compounded product that has been custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. This product has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Calcium D-Glucarate is produced naturally in small amounts by humans. CDG supplementation has been shown to prevent the recycling of hormones and undesirable environmental toxins, thereby promoting liver detoxification and the excretion of these potentially detrimental substances. Other applications of CDG supplementation include the maintenance of already normal cholesterol levels and facilitating healthy hormone metabolism.
Calcium D-Glucarate's detoxifying and chemopreventive properties are attributable to its ability to increase glucuronidation, and the accompanying excretion of harmful compounds. It does so by inhibiting the enzyme beta-glucuronidase. During Phase II detoxification, hormones and various undesirable lipid-soluble toxins are bound to glucuronic acid in the liver (glucuronidation) and excreted through the biliary tract; however, beta-glucuronidase can unbind these toxins, which makes it possible for them to be reabsorbed rather than excreted. D-glucaro-1,4-lactone is the metabolite that most inhibits the activity of beta-glucuronidase, thereby increasing the excretion of toxic compounds and decreasing the activity of harmful substances that are most active in their unbound state. Inhibition of beta-glucuronidase by Calcium D-Glucarate metabolites ultimately results in potentially decreasing the risk of toxicity.
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
How to Use
Dissolve ONE metric measure teaspoon (4g) to a glass of water (add stevia to taste) or juice at night, or as directed by your health care professional
Don't have a metric measure? Add metric measuring scoops to your order
Storage & Expiry
Store all medicines and products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.