Buffered Vitamin C 500mg Capsules
Buffered Vitamin C 500mg Capsules
This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Our Buffered Vitamin C 500mg Capsules contain magnesium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate, both forms of buffered vitamin C, and enhanced with rosehip fruit extract. This merges the essential mineral benefits of magnesium and calcium with the immune-boosting properties of vitamin C.
In addition to being a rich source of vitamin C, rosehips are valued for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and are traditionally used to support overall health and wellness.
Unlike typical forms of vitamin C, buffered vitamin C has reduced acidity, which can be more stomach-friendly and easier to digest for individuals sensitive to acidic food. Our formula contains no added ingredients or fillers, so you receive only the pure active ingredients without any unnecessary additives.
Important: This is a compounded product that has been custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. This product has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
Vitamin C has been used for the following when dietary intake is inadequate:
- May assist in the normal function of the immune system
- Antioxidant properties that can help protect cells
- Plays a role in collagen formation
- Supporting general health and wellbeing
Active ingredients per capsule:
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate)
|Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate)
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)
|Rosehip (Rosa alba) fruit extract
Contains no additives, fillers, excipients or inactive ingredients
In 100% plant-based hypromellose capsules (VegeCaps)
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning for pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
- Some people experience diarrhoea as a side effect of taking Vitamin C. Diarrhoea can affect the way that some medicines (such as the contraceptive pill) are absorbed. If you experience any diarrhoea while taking other regular medication, talk to your doctor about the effects that diarrhoea may have had on its effectiveness.
How to Use
Take ONE capsule ONCE or TWICE a DAY or as directed by your health practitioner
Storage & Expiry
Store all medicines and products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.