Artisan Skin Formula
Artisan Skin Formula
This product is made to order and may take 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect, plus 1-3 business days for delivery
Artisan Skin Formula contains a pharmacist selected combination of skin-centric ingredients which support clear, youthful and healthy-looking skin. Help your beauty shine by nurturing it from within – with natural vitamins and compounds that maintain general health and complexion.
WARNING – This product contains Vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects; if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
Important: This is a compounded product that has been custom made in our compounding lab to the quality standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia. This product has not been assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
- Contains hyaluronic acid (HA) – antioxidant, boosts moisture, improves skin elasticity, prevents moisture loss, restores skin moisture barrier, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths skin texture
- Contains vitamin A (as acetate) – anti-inflammatory, boosts skin cell turnover and regulates exfoliation, maintains skin thickness, prevents collagen degradation, fights acne-causing bacteria, stimulates collagen/elastin production, suppresses excess sebum
- Contains vitamin B3 (niacinamide) – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, may counteract environmental damage, fights acne-causing bacteria, improves dull or uneven skin tone, prevents moisture loss, restores skin moisture barrier, stimulates collagen production, stimulates natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides, suppresses excess sebum
- Contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – antioxidant, assists wound healing, may counteract environmental damage, minimises raised scar formation, stimulates collagen/glycosaminoglycan production, stimulates natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides
- Contains vitamin E – antioxidant, may counteract environmental damage, involved in biosynthesis of collagen/elastin/glycosaminoglycans, stabilises natural skin barrier
- Contains zinc picolinate – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, helps regulate sebum, may counteract environmental damage, maintains healthy skin function including growth and repair
- Contains silica – activates hydroxylating enzymes, improves skin strength/elasticity, stimulates collagen/elastin/glycosaminoglycan production
Active ingredients per capsule:
|Zinc (as picolinate)
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)
|Vitamin A (as acetate)
Contains NO Filler
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Not recommended for use in children unless otherwise advised by a health professional
- This formula contains vitamin A (also called retinol, retinoids, or retinoic acid).
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men
- WARNING – Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects; if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use this product with other medicines, supplements, or topical products that contain vitamin A or are related to vitamin A unless otherwise directed by a health professional. This includes products containing isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane®, Oratane®, Dermatane™), tretinoin (e.g. ReTrieve®, Stieva-A™, Acnatac®), vitamin A, retinol, retinoids or retinoic acid. If you are unsure if a product contains vitamin A or works similarly to vitamin A, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications (including supplements, herbal or over-the-counter) always talk to your health professional before use
- Some supplements may need to be stopped for a certain period before elective surgery or medical tests, please confirm with your health professional
How to Use
Storage & Expiry
Store all medicines and products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use past the expiry date.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Do not store this product, or any medicines in the bathroom or near a sink.