This product is made to order and may take up to 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect
Eye Cu is a multi-tasking eye cream which helps hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around the eye. Copper peptides naturally support skin renewal in youthful skin, with visible benefits such as improved elasticity, tightness, plumpness and firmness. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and damage can be significantly improved. This formula takes on the natural blue tint of copper and has a lightweight lotion-like texture suitable for thin skin around the eye area.
Aqua, PEG-400, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyacrylate-13, Copper Tripeptide, Resveratrol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Biotinoyl Tetrapeptide-1
- Contains copper peptides – promotes collagen for fuller looking skin, naturally restores youthful skin appearance, assists in detox and renewal, visibly improves sagging and puffiness, maintains and protects skin condition
- Contains two additional peptides – promotes collagen for fuller looking skin, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Contains resveratrol – antioxidant, maintains and protects skin condition, helps soothe stressed and irritated skin
- Contains allantoin – naturally restores healthy glow, emollient action, exfoliates, improves dull skin tone, helps soothe stressed and irritated skin, promotes collagen for fuller looking skin
- Contains vitamin E – antioxidant, maintains and protects skin condition, targets the dermal matrix, supports skin structure and locks in moisture
- Skin types – all skin types
- Skin concerns – dehydration, visible signs of ageing, uneven skin tone, damage and stress
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Our skin care products do not contain sunscreen; we recommend the application of broad spectrum (SPF 30 or higher) sunscreen daily as a final step after your morning skin care routine
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Active ingredients in other skin care products may reduce the effectiveness of peptides. For best results, apply Eye Cu at least two hours apart from:
- Acids – e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution
- Retinol / Vitamin A – e.g. Vitamin A Cream
- Vitamin C – e.g. Vitamin C 15% Serum
Apply a rice grain sized amount onto your ring finger and lightly pat the cream on the upper and lower eyelids in the morning and/or at night. Take care to avoid getting the product in the eyes.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.