Daily Serum Ritual
Daily Serum Ritual
This product is made to order and may take up to 2-3 business days until ready to ship or collect
Our Daily Serum Ritual includes our favourite serums for maintaining balanced, smooth and naturally hydrated skin. The perfect gift for anyone who hopes to elevate their skin care routine to nurture and recondition stressed skin.
Vitamin C 15% Serum: Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Pantolactone, 3-Aminopropan-1-ol
B Complex Serum: Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Pantolactone, 3-Aminopropan-1-ol
Hydrating Serum: Aqua, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Juice, Corn Starch Modified, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Althaea Rosea Root Extract (Hollyhock), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Silica
Hydrating Eye Gel: Aqua, Vitamin E Acetate, Marshmallow Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Apricot Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid (0.1%), Sorbic Acid (0.1%), Phenoxyethanol
Vitamin C 15% Serum is a balanced combination of powerhouse natural antioxidants; vitamin C, vitamin E and ferulic acid, which combat premature visible signs of ageing, damage and stress. Let your skin glow with even tone, greater firmness, and less visible fine lines and wrinkles.
B Complex Serum contains a carefully developed combination of three popular actives; hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and pro-vitamin B5, renowned for enhancing moisture and visibly repairing imperfections. Tackling a number of common skin concerns all in one, this versatile serum will smoothen and revitalise your complexion.
Hydrating Serum has been specially designed with a nourishing combination of hyaluronic acid, cucumber, sea buckthorn, coenzyme Q10 and hollyhock (marshmallow); ingredients widely praised for retaining moisture in the skin and reducing visible signs of ageing. The dewy texture melts into your skin, leaving it feeling fresh, soft, and full of moisture.
Hydrating Eye Gel soothes and moisturises the skin with aloe vera, cucumber oil and marine collagen, purifies with witch hazel, while green tea and sea buckthorn oil provide antioxidant power to detox and renew.
- Always follow directions for use, if you have any questions please contact us
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, always talk to your health professional if you suspect you may have an undiagnosed medical condition
- Our skin care products do not contain sunscreen; we recommend the application of broad spectrum (SPF 30 or higher) sunscreen daily as a final step after your morning skin care routine
- This product should not be used if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Before using any new skin care product for the first time, we recommend performing a patch test to help predict if you might experience a skin reaction
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
- Artisan Chemistry products have not been tested for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply Vitamin C 15% Serum at least two hours apart from skin care products containing acids (e.g. AHA/BHA Exfoliant, Azelaic Acid 10% Solution, Pigment Control) or retinol / vitamin A (e.g. Vitamin A Cream); combining these may reduce effectiveness or increase skin sensitivity
- Apply Vitamin C 15% Serum at least two hours apart from skin care products containing peptides (e.g. Eye Cu, Peptide Moisturiser); combining these may reduce effectiveness of peptides
Vitamin C 15% Serum: Apply a small amount with gentle, upward motions, to the face and neck once a day (best in the morning). This serum should be applied immediately after cleansing, before other skin care products. If applying during the day, use a broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen on treated areas for the best combined protection against sun damage.
B Complex Serum: Smooth a small amount with gentle, upward motions onto clean, dry skin as often as you like. This formula is best used before applying moisturiser for an extra hydration boost.
Hydrating Serum: Smooth a small amount with gentle, upward motions onto clean, dry skin as often as you like. This formula is best used before applying moisturiser for an extra hydration boost.
Hydrating Eye Gel: Lightly pat a small amount of the gel with your ring finger on the upper and lower eyelids in the morning and/or at night. Take care to avoid getting the product in the eyes.
Store all products out of reach of children or pets.
Always check the expiry date on the label and do not use this product past the expiry date. Discard six months after opening.
Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.